Old 24-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Me

Default little flies

"Shell91" wrote in message
.. .
Are they like gnats? If they are they could be living in any fruit you
might have sitting out or even potatoes. You may have to spray your

plants
with either a god bug spray or insecticideal soap

Shell

they are little itty bitty flies - kinda like no see-ems, but they don't
bite us.

I have been spraying the dirt as I water it, turning the dirt too as I do
it...but not down deep by the roots....They don't seem to be attracted to
fruits - I put out some slices of bananas and apples and they didn't go near
it - at least there weren't any when I would check. We do find the
occassional floater in our cups of water though when left out overnight.

Have been putting up these little sticky traps on the windows by the plants
and some in the plants and catches quite a bit