Old 24-09-2003, 08:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default My New Pond Site

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
snip
iheartmypond.com

BV, I think this is great. ) As far as unanswered questions, do post

them
and let us know "this is for iheartmypond.com". Speaking for myself I'm
doing good each day to read/reply to my e-mail and get partially thru RP,
so I don't website surf very often. ~ jan

snip

Hey Jan,

I'd be happy to post occasional listings of unanswered questions. I just
don't want to bombard the group too much. For those of you that are
interested, you can see a sample article by a fellow porger at:
http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=285. You'll recognize the content
of this one, I am sure.

As for some unanswered questions, from random categories, here are a few:

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=19009

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=99005

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=56

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=1021