Old 24-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Bill V's commemorative booklet

Jim Lewis wrote:

Wow!

I just got my copy of Bill Valavanis' 48-page booklet, "Bonsai,
Past, Present, Futu Commemorating 40 years of Bonsai by
William N. Valavanis.

Great stuff. Great color pictures of more than 40 of Bills best,
along with his commentary on how he did it -- as if most of us
could emulate it. ;-) There also are sequential photos of each
tree's development over the years -- some back to the 1960s.

snip

I just ordered mine yesterday. I'm glad to hear it is worth the price, which is
very fair, and if it comes with recommendations from such luminaries as Jim I'm
sure it's very good indeed! The long-term development of the trees sounds like it
will be quite valuable.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++