Old 24-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Dave Liquorice

Default Lawnmower advice

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:48 +0100 (BST), Steve Harris wrote:

I've just sown some grass seed and plan to do some more very soon.
When should I get a mower?

- Don't bother until next spring?

Probably, even down in the balmy south I don't think freshly sown seed
will do much until the spring.

Choice of mower? It's about 10 sq m of mainly shaded lawn.

10 sq m as in a bit of land 2m wide and 5m long or a bit of land 10m
each side. Either way even the largest size isn't that big and
assuming you are moderatly able I'd go for a cylinder push. This will
give you the nice stripes (if you like that sort of thing) and a
little bit of excercise as well.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail