Old 25-09-2003, 01:46 AM
Baine Carruthers

Default "our" Mike was on TV

I know a another potential star related to this newsgroup. My wife Amy will
appear on Jeopardy 10-6. I know some of you guys have to be Jeopardy fans.
See if I'll get that new tiller I've been wanting.

--
Baine

"Raleighgirl" wrote in message
m...
Long time resident of this ng, Michael Waldovogel (sorry Mike, at
least it's close) was on the channel 5 news tonight talking about
spiders. It was fun to say, "I know him!" It was also gross to
see that HUGE spider they kept showing (omg, I would move out if
that one came visiting!). Congrats on appearing intelligent
despite the fact that they only showed about 1 minute of the
interview!
Jeny