Old 25-09-2003, 02:22 AM
Karen

Default were is peter

Ted Byers wrote:
"Karen" wrote in message

Ted, I thought I was bad with 600 or so (total), but now I feel really
sorry for you.
Karen

Hmm, my baby sister's name is Karen. Not that that observation means
anything. ;-)

Thanks Karen, but now there is no need to feel sorry for me, because from
noon until now, just after 9PM, I have had a total of a baker's dozen email
messages containing SPAM. That stands in marked contrast to getting close
to 500 this morning alone! It appears that the ISP's antispam service is
working. I am not surprised since this level of spam has to be quite costly
for ISPs in terms of mail server maintenance and wasted bandwidth, so I'd
expect most ISPs would be happy to provide a 'free' antispam service because
of the financial benefits they'd see in better use of their resources.

BTW: was your domain name shown above created for politicians? It seems to
be quite fitting for the fellows who debated on TV this evening leading up
to the provincial election here in Ontario. I don't think I have had the
misfortune to encounter such a contemptable lot before.

Cheers,

Ted

no, it just summarizes how I feel sometimes (mindless...brainless) after
a day of work. I just have to poke fun at myself sometime.

It is a real isp (without the invalid)
Karen