Old 25-09-2003, 04:46 AM
Gail Futoran

Default Simply Marvelous Lives!

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:40:36 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

I planted mine April '02. It currently has one bloom on

it
(very open, faded) that measures almost 3" across. It

has a
couple other buds on it that aren't open yet. Mine has

done
ok.

I take it it did not produce many blooms in 03?

Wish I could answer that. I'm not very observant when it
comes to my roses. When someone asks a question I'll run
out to the garden to look, and that's probably the first
time in months I've looked closely at that rose.

Some of my roses produce a lot of blooms; some produce
relatively few. With about 150 roses and few repeat
varieties, my attitude is if the shrub is otherwise healthy
(not a lot of dieback, no canker, etc.), I leave it in.

Gail