Old 25-09-2003, 06:02 PM
House of Paisley

Default Trade lists

A trade list group would never survive. I highly doubt it would
get enough traffic for most ISP's to carry the group. What might
work is maybe a yahoo group, and then if someone had the
time or whatever, they could post to the group maybe once a
month, and have people join if they were interested in trading.
The people I have traded with in the past just send me lists
from time to time when they have stuff available. Sadly I have
been lagging in getting my own trade list together.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
"K Barrett" wrote in message news:EADcb.430496

Or ask Kye to start a trade list news group.

K Barrett