Old 25-09-2003, 06:22 PM
William D.

Default Craftsman push mower question

My blade could probably use sharpening, but it was new at the beginning of
the season and I noticed the issue then as well.

As an aside, my business partner has the same type mower and he experiences
the same problem. Thanks for you help.
William

"Die Spammer !!!" wrote in message
Is the blade sharp?

"William D." wrote:

I have a 21 inch, 6.0 hp Craftsman (Crapsman?) push lawn mower. My lawn

is
primarily blue grass with some rye. When I cut the fine bladed grass on

the
middle height setting, the mower doesn't cut very evenly. It seems to

just
push the grass over. BTW - if I lower the deck it does a better job,

but I
don't like to cut my grass that short. Does this mower have a defective
design? Any suggestions are appreciated.
William