Old 25-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Baine Carruthers

Default "our" Mike was on TV

Jeny

You apply online and then they have regional contestant interviews. Whe
went to Atlanta where they give you a test with similar questions that you
might find on jeopardy. Those who pass the test, in Amy's case only 10 out
of 90+, have a mock Jeopardy contest. They pick 400 people out of 25,000
for this years show.

We went to LA a couple of months ago where they tape the shows. The rest is
history.

--
Baine

"Raleighgirl" wrote in message
WOW Baine, that's neat! I'll be sure to watch. I know it's off
topic yet I'm curious to hear about the process one goes through
to get onto Jeopardy... if you have time.

Jeny

"Baine Carruthers" wrote in message
| I know a another potential star related to this newsgroup. My
wife Amy will
| appear on Jeopardy 10-6. I know some of you guys have to be
Jeopardy fans.
| See if I'll get that new tiller I've been wanting.
|
| --
| Baine
|
| "Raleighgirl" wrote in message
| m...
| Long time resident of this ng, Michael Waldovogel (sorry
Mike, at