Old 26-09-2003, 04:34 AM
Ozzie Nelson

Default Zen gardening?

You guys have been so helpful! I have a slightly silly moral question:
I really don't like killing insects, but I also don't like the unsightly
spider webs and dead bugs they catch in and around the outside of my
windows. Is there anything natural that does NOT harm the spiders but will
repel them? Besides, if you brush down the cobweb, the critter justs

builds
it up again! I don't want to use anything toxic....thanks!

Play Zip-it-ee-do-da at double speed for 678 hours at 5 dba over ambient
sound pressure levels. The bugs will then be forced to migrate to your
neighbors yard.

Ozzie