Old 25-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Jo Cohen

Default Zen gardening?

You guys have been so helpful! I have a slightly silly moral question:
I really don't like killing insects, but I also don't like the unsightly
spider webs and dead bugs they catch in and around the outside of my
windows. Is there anything natural that does NOT harm the spiders but will
repel them? Besides, if you brush down the cobweb, the critter justs builds
it up again! I don't want to use anything toxic....thanks!

Jo the new kid on the block!

Old 26-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Ozzie Nelson

You guys have been so helpful! I have a slightly silly moral question:
I really don't like killing insects, but I also don't like the unsightly
spider webs and dead bugs they catch in and around the outside of my
windows. Is there anything natural that does NOT harm the spiders but will
repel them? Besides, if you brush down the cobweb, the critter justs

builds
it up again! I don't want to use anything toxic....thanks!

Play Zip-it-ee-do-da at double speed for 678 hours at 5 dba over ambient
sound pressure levels. The bugs will then be forced to migrate to your
neighbors yard.

Ozzie

Old 26-09-2003, 04:53 AM

"Ozzie Nelson" wrote:
You guys have been so helpful! I have a slightly silly moral question:
I really don't like killing insects, but I also don't like the
unsightly spider webs and dead bugs they catch in and around the
outside of my windows. Is there anything natural that does NOT harm the
spiders but will repel them? Besides, if you brush down the cobweb, the
critter justs

builds
it up again! I don't want to use anything toxic....thanks!

Play Zip-it-ee-do-da at double speed for 678 hours at 5 dba over ambient
sound pressure levels. The bugs will then be forced to migrate to your
neighbors yard.

Ozzie

Or just amplify your household noise, your neighbors will
respect you for being a tree hugger. (be sure to play good tunes)

While they're spraying too much wally product on.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month