Old 26-09-2003, 05:42 PM
MC

Default Forcing Many Bulbs indoors

I started forcing bulbs in an extra dorm-room type fridge I have using
what seems to be the recommended technique of placing the bulbs in a
medium (soil, soilless or gravel) and adding water to the bottom of
the bulb. However, doing this in containers/vases takes alot of room
in my small fridge and I won't be able to do enough to get me through
winter. Are there other techniques that work and are more space
efficient? Someone told me to put them in the fridge in a damp burlap
sack? I am forcing tulips, hyacinth and crocuses.