Old 26-09-2003, 05:42 PM
MC

Default Forcing Many Bulbs indoors

I started forcing bulbs in an extra dorm-room type fridge I have using
what seems to be the recommended technique of placing the bulbs in a
medium (soil, soilless or gravel) and adding water to the bottom of
the bulb. However, doing this in containers/vases takes alot of room
in my small fridge and I won't be able to do enough to get me through
winter. Are there other techniques that work and are more space
efficient? Someone told me to put them in the fridge in a damp burlap
sack? I am forcing tulips, hyacinth and crocuses.

[IMG] code is On

Forcing bulbs? Jan Flora Gardening 6 01-11-2005 01:34 PM
Forcing hyacinth bulbs TLR Texas 1 02-01-2004 01:13 PM
How long should I chill bulbs for 'forcing'? Kevin Miller Gardening 2 10-12-2003 02:02 PM
How many koi is too many koi Carl Beyer Ponds 16 17-08-2003 12:04 AM
Japanese Snails - How Many is too many? Sean R. Kerns Ponds 2 24-06-2003 02:56 PM