Old 26-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Buffy

Default Vole problem

http://www.pestproducts.com/mole_out.htm
http://www.critter-repellent.com/vole_repellent.htm

Try using something like these.
I personally can't kill any little animals and don't want dead poisoned
animals under the ground becoming my fertilizer. Clean up and smell are also
an issue unless you plan on being out there every day to dig up the wholes
where they have died.
There are many natural ways to remove them without causing damage to your
lawn or garden or taking a chance on poisoning yourself, children, pets or
the water supply in the area.
I have heard about some plants being a natural deterrent as well. I can't
remember which ones.
I hope you find this useful.

--
REMOVE PANTS WHEN REPLYING
wrote in message
cpub.duke.edu...

Any advice on how to deal with Voles damaging a garden of rare plants and
trees, plot by methodical plot?