Old 27-09-2003, 01:23 AM
House of Paisley

Default Question- White Oak Orchids

I need to kill some time next week in the Redwood
City area, and am making (hopefully) an appointment to
visit the greenhouses White Oak. Has anyone been
there? I would like to gear my husband up on how
much lighter his wallet will be when I am done.
Normally I am not that kind of wife, but being the
widow of a video game programmer after this project,
makes me very deserving. I have looked at the
website many a' time, but I guess I'm kind of wondering
how big they really are, and if they carry more than
what is listed on the site. Or anything else that might
be a topic of interest.

Thanks!

Crystal

--