Old 27-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Shiva

Default Granada, bare root vs potted, and DD

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:05:33 +1000, "Kirra"
wrote:

I'm getting more disappointed that mine died!

Did you tell what happened to yours? If so, I missed it. Did it die as
a bare root?

A collegue at work brings a
selection of her roses in each week and we stand around discussing them.

Sounds like a fun way to start the day. I take mine in and people give
me strange looks because I know the names of all of them. They are
what I like to call "red rose, pink rose" people, because usually that
is all they know about their roses if they have any.

Today she had a Granada and it is the first time that I have seen one "live
and in person". Those colours and that fragrance just rubbed it in that
Granada was my only rose to croak. The instant I see one for sale, I am
buying it!

Me too. Potted, nice and big, so it will produce lots of blooms next
year before the voles get it!