Old 27-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default What's your zone??

Well now there, sweet pea, honey chile, sugar rush, zone this! .o!oo.

If you are so damned smart, why aren't you out there trying to cure cancer
or making peace in the Middle East instead of obsessing on stupid hardiness
zone numbers?

None-the-less which zone you claim, giving them is completely useless unless
one knows exactly where you are actually are on the planet. There are many
more factors determining cold hardiness than the simplistic number code
implies.

Zemedelec wrote in message
Sionce you yourself are in the lazy zone why should you expect any more

from
others?
BRBR

Darling, I gave my zone in the body of the letter. Learn to read an

entire
text before you pop off like that. It makes you look stupid, and you

wouldn't
want that...would you?
zemedelec