Old 28-09-2003, 02:02 AM
jammer

Default Help with a wierd succulent plant "African" sanseveria

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:13:24 GMT, "Shell91"
wrote:

I got this at a garage sale today. The tag says African Sanseveria. I have
done a google search but I can't find it anywhere. It's a beautiful plant,
several thick spikes about 2inches in diameter and tapering to a point. The
highest spike is about 3 feet tall and the spikes are ridged. I really need
to know how to take care of it since it will be inside. The guy I bought it
from said it was in the Mother-in-law family

As usual any help is appreciated

Shell

http://www.desert-tropicals.com/Plan...ifasciata.html