Old 28-09-2003, 04:35 AM
mad

Default DUCKWEED.

i asked first! LOLOL
mad
--
The word "bipartisan" usually means some larger-than-usual
deception is being carried out.
George Carlin

From: LynDel
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 17:56:16 GMT
Subject: DUCKWEED.

Gee, and I spent a week in a panic, trying to FIND duckweed!! Too bad
you're too far away. My goldfish ate what I had faster than expected,
and I needed more to tide them over while I went out of town.

All I can suggest is to scoop out as much as you can. Do you have fish
that will eat it? I know my goldfish love it, and I understand koi do
also.

Phyllis

john wrote:

Hello America,
I,m mailing from Wales\UK.Enjoy reading your posts immensly,perhaps
you may have an answer to my small but quite annoying prblem.I have a
14ftx35ft pond holding 4000gals.My problem is DUCKWEED,any suggestions
on how I might be rid of the stuff without emptying my pond?
Many Thanks,
John Marsh.