Old 28-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Michael Pollock

Default [IBC] Martha Stewart on "Miniature Bonsai Trees" in today's paper

I'm not sure of the print info from Martha, but she recently ran a 5 or 10 minute piece on bonsai with Saeko Brundage of Shanti Bithi nursery. They created maple forests together after which Martha seemed delighted to have "made her first bonsai."

Saeko told me it was quite an experience working with Martha.

I'd guess that she took her print info from info one of her researchers did for her.

Mike Pollock
Westchester County, NY, Zone 6 "ish"
webmaster "www.yamakibonsai.org"

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++