Old 28-09-2003, 09:02 PM
jason

Default Newbie Help............

Thanks,

You are right about the price, but as always with quality there is an
expense!!! I've decided to go with the Oase system, the Biosys 3 (set2) to
be precise, I've got the price down to £390 and with more searching maybe
cheaper.

I read a review on the Aquamax 10000 and it gets the thumbs up and have
not heard any bad points yet. I'm in the doldrums at the mo, the frame is
finally up and the base will be cemented next week then the liner and
filling. I'm on a meter so 7000L should rack my bill up a bit. The original
plan was to fill with rain water from my water butt, but I've read on
Tetra's site that this is not a good idea so it's the hose pipe me thinks.
The doldrums come from seeing my plans coming alive, but knowing it will be
months before stocking, but all good things come to those who wait.

At least with my marine I could watch the live rock, now maybe I will
just have to look out for some water boatmen !!!!

Cheers

Jason
wrote in message
Jo Ann and Steve Burke who have numerous ponds (sell fish) have tried many

many
brands and say that the Oase, altho more expensive are sooo dependable and

last. It
is the only one they buy now. Ingrid

"jason" wrote:
Is Oase a good bet ?? I had a look at a brochure myself and the look
well made. I presume with you only just acquiring the system you have not
had to much time to asses it's performance.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.