Old 28-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default ABPO QUESTION

have never used usnet replayer... the pic I posted for you is kinda in the
middle of a large group posted by AusDigi and has the subject "Phal
crnu-cervi for Keith". I can also e-mail it to you - will t ry your e-mail
address below.

"keith" wrote in message
i get ABPO through usenet replayer,how do you find the pic you are looking
for i have never seen such a unorganised system as this before,scrolling
through every pic then still missing what you are looking for!i am looking
for the phal cornu-cervi pic from jerry hoffmeister.Also how do you post
your pic in the first place!
getting frustrated so some help would be much appreciated.
thanks keith ,uk.