Old 28-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Teeb

Default Pond from above ground pool

EXCELLENT!! That pool is a bit bigger than ours so the *well our's wouldn't
take as much work* did some good too, lol. Plus the fact that we already
have one pond so know what we're getting into as far as the care.. he knows
I wouldn't be going into it blind.. Thanks!
If anyone knows of any others please post them as well.. Maybe I just need
to rephrase my searches.. pool to pond conversion.. for some reason
*conversion* didn't come to mind.. sheesh.

Teeb

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Teeb wrote:

Does anyone here know of anyplace I could find pictures of an above

ground
pool made into a pond? Or am I going to have to get out the crayons...

Teeb

This is the best conversion I've seen -

http://kilk.com/pond/

--