Old 29-09-2003, 04:32 AM
crm

Default Robomower

Cool, how big is your lawn, and how long does a charge last for you

My front yard is about 2300 sq.ft. It takes a little less than 2 hours for
the mower to complete. The run time depends on your yard and the obstacles
it has to navigate around. It will almost do my front ,side and back yard on
one charge.... almost. I usually set it out Friday afternoon and let it do
the front then recharge that night and set it back out Saturday for the side
and back yards.

No, it isn't that friggin easy. You have to bury a wire first.

It took me about 30 minutes to stake out the perimeter wire. In about a
week the grass had completely "absorbed the wire. The mower I have does not
park itself, but for about $500 versus a Huskavarna (sp?) at $2000 ,I can
joystick it to and from the garage and plug in the charger.