Old 29-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Steve Ravet

Default groundcover recommendation?

Sew-Sew Lady wrote:
Also, I couldn't tell from your description whether you currently have Asian
Jasmine in that space. Be prepared to keep watch and pull new shoots of it
for a long time if you're replacing it with something else.

I have a "bed" there now that has turned out very poorly. There's no
curb, just a concrete apron (!?), so when it rains all the dirt and weed
seeds get washed from the road into the bed. So I'm going simple --
thick ground cover and some taller things (yucca and crepe myrtle
currently). There is some asian jasmine there now as part of the bed
but I don't think I want it all asian jasmine.

Thanks for the replies, I'll look up some pictures of them.

--steve