Old 29-09-2003, 03:32 PM
no one of importance

Default pee in the pile

OK, maybe you didn't read the whole thread. I was agreeing with James that
the idea of AIDS being passed by urinating in a compost pile was pretty much
stupid and should be dropped.

Philip

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
Since you are "no one of importance", we can ignore your request.

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist

like
Reagan did, that's your personal prerogative and don't try to impose it on
anyone else.

no one of importance wrote in message
Agreed. Let's let the AIDS thing drop.

Philip

"JNJ" wrote in message
BTW, being HIV positive and urinating on the pile would be little
different than someone not infected doing the same.

Nope, it wouldn't be "little different", it would be NO different.

The
virus doesn't live in air.

You are incorrect. Most individuals who are HIV positive are also on

cocktail of medications to stay alive. Therefore the urine would not

be
the
same -- there would be a variety of chemicals present that are not

present
in the urine of those not infected. Furthermore, each individual

would
likely not have the same biological processes, eating habits, and

other
factors that affect urine content. Ergo the statement that the two

would
be
little different.

Semantics aside, we're saying the same thing -- this aspect of the

thread
is
purely idiotic.
James