Old 29-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Gary Rich

Default Huge Indoor Pond Tubs?

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:15:28 -0400, "Kodiak" wrote:

Does anyone here know of any other links to tubs like these
similar or bigger? I want to build an indoor POND, am I nuts or what?

http://www.rubbermaid.com/hpd/consum...hirdMenuIndex=

...Kodiak.

No nuttier than the rest of us who have the $pace to do so. ;o)

If you have a Ranch & Home or farm equipment store near you, there is a
cheaper version to the Rubbermaid tank. It has smooth sides and no drain
hole at the bottom (that might leak). Unfortunately I don't remember the
brand name. Anyone? ~ jan

I've got a 400 gal that sounds like what you are talking about. It has
no brand name on it anywhere. It was $100 at the local feed store.