Old 29-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Down Under On The Bucket Farm

Default Cat litter

In article ,
says...
I hope that this query hasn't been posted before. i am a first time
gardener and I am experiencing problems with cats fouling in my flower
beds. Does anyone know of a good method to prevent this?

You can get one of those motion activated sprinkler type jobbies that will
swivel and squirt whenever something moves in front of it -- pretty
effective, but limited coverage and if you have more than one bed it can get
expensive.

You can get a dog and leave 'im outside -- pretty effective as well, but has
limitations and he might just dig up your beds (ours go around the beds and
eat the cat droppings).

Maybe combine those two ideas. Look around for some kind of
burgler alarm with a motion-activated sound-recording of some
dog-barking.

--
Guide To DIY Living
http://www.self-reliance.co.nz