Old 29-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Ray

Default Using Fluorescent Bulbs

Another point good for a debate, but I like the GE "Sunlight" bulbs (Chroma
50) or Sylvania "Sunstick," as they have a higher intensity than the
"Gro-Lux" types, and the spectrum is really good, while only costing a buck
or so more than a cool white.--

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Flash" wrote in message
I just bought a Hydro Farm orchid cart (used).

I think the bulbs are no good (maybe ballasts, too!).

What kind of bulbs do orchids need to supplement natural light
indoors?

Used to live in a sunny house, great windows for orchids.

Moved to a house in the woods. Dim every day of the year. The orchids
hate it!

Thanks,

D Flash
Durham, NC