Old 30-09-2003, 02:35 AM
zero

Default Craftsman push mower question

I run a 48" Scag walk-behind for private use mowing 2 or less acres and the
cut is beautiful. They make a 32" for smaller lawns; maybe more than you
would ever think of spending but worth every penny. You would most likely
cut your mowing time in half. Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with the appearance
of my lawn, but I also love the time savings. You could get the 32" model
for just over $2k with 13 horses; think of the power, you would be the envy
of all your neighbors. The build quality is incredible, it would last you a
life time. http://www.scag.com/index-wb.htm