Old 30-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Spider

Default Apple pips and honesty

Honesty in my garden self-seeds so readily that I'm sure you can sow the
seed immediately with a light covering of soil. Mine pop up without any
special cultivation, but you will undoubtedly get stronger plants if you
prepare the soil.
You could also sow them in spring, but will have to wait for flowers in the
following spring.
You won't need to pamper them, but they do suffer with mildew if they get
too dry.
Hope this helps.
Spider
Rhiannon S wrote in message
Hi, I just wanted to ask if the best way to get apple pips to germinate is

bung them in a pot with some soil and leave them out over winter?

Also, is that the best way with honesty seeds too?

Thanks
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Q: how many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: depends on what you want it changed into!