Old 30-09-2003, 09:08 PM
Rhiannon S

Default Apple pips and honesty

Subject: Apple pips and honesty
From: R. McGeddon
Date: 30/09/2003 16:17 GMT Daylight Time

I planted half a dozen apple pips im seed compost a couple of months ago
and two germinated.

Whether they will develop true (Many apples require a fertilising tree
of another variety) to the apple they came from is another matter.

The honesty is for a friend who always wanted some, but could never get seeds,
so I hope it grows for her.

The apple pips, well they don't have to grow into the same sort of tree. It's
just one of those "Things to do before you die" list sort of thingie if you get
what I mean. I always wanted to grow an apple tree. No real reason, I just
want to.
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Q: how many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: depends on what you want it changed into!