Old 01-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Charles Perry

Default Fall! Yippee!

Enjoy it some for me. Frost two nights in a row and a very hard freeze
last night has pretty much ended gardening here except for late planting
some tulips and potted roses. I will be pulling up the dead annuals and
looking for tomatoes that might be salvaged. It is a nice blue sky I
see out the window as I sit here trying to work up the courage to go out
in the cold and add my old annual blooming friends to the compost pile.

Regards,

Charles

Shiva wrote:

Cool dry air, gorgeous deep colors in the blooms, pleasant gardening
weather--anyone else in my hemi enjoying the autumn? Ahhhhh! **!

--
Charles Perry