Old 01-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Jimmy

Default plant trimmings

Thats almost big enough to eat isn't it? 13" cat.... J/k

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
BTW Keith already shipped the plants..... This is great service. I feel

should tip him... Now I'm gonna have to get good at this plant thing and
grow something he doesn't have. And send him some trimmings. Not that

he
asked for any, I was thinking of trying Madagascar lace... is that hard

grow?

Thanks again Keith!

Get ready... another joke coming....

Why try Mad. Lace, I just planted some Amazon swords, and after my 13"

pl*co
got done with dinner, I HAD some Mad. Lace looking plants.... ha ha!!
LOL, jk, :-) did I leave any out??? hee...