Old 01-10-2003, 11:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Let's talk about Koizyme

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:17:26 GMT, "FBCS" wrote:

Thanks Jan, Is this something you use and would recommend for usage?

Yes, I highly recommend it. I even quizzed the originators of this stuff
regarding it when it first came out. I wanted to understand that it wasn't
just a similar bacteria like what we (hope) will seed a filter. What made
sense to me was the explanation that aeromonas thrive on the sluffed off
slime coat and therefore on the feces that are coated with said slime, the
Koizyme bacteria eats the dead slime, so the aeromonas have nothing to eat.
Works down to 50F according to a website I read today. ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website