Old 02-10-2003, 07:13 AM
judy

Default Water saving methods

We put them thru the undersoil for new lawn last year - the lawn is coping
with the big dry. Also - by accident someone dropped a pile of them in the
pool garden. Weeks later, we foudn an alien creature there - the crystals
had swelled to a huge gelatinous lump - much bigger than the demos in the
garden centre. The plans around it are doing MUCH better even thro the alien
is now just below the surface.

Judy

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day john,

you'll probably find the makers of the crystals aren't paying burkey
enough if anything at all.

chuckle

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/