Old 02-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Steve Harris

Default Green fly / soapy water

In article ,
(Victoria Clare) wrote:

A drop in how much water? 1 cc? 1 litre? 100 litres?

In the amount of water you'd expect to put in whatever container came
to hand if you were planning to anoint a few rose bushes with it.
That might be one litre, or it might be a washing-up-bowl-full.

I made the (I think not unreasonable) assumption that John is an
amateur gardener, and owns an ounce of common sense, and a bucket.

Gardening measurements can be rather frustrating. "Harvest when the size
of a thumb" or "Hand full" are sometimes seen and really rather vague. I
don't know the size of the writers body parts.