Old 03-10-2003, 01:12 AM
Bob in PA

Default Chocolate Cichlid

Hi,
Anybody out in the south eastern PA region interested in a medium
sized male chocolate cichlid, free of charge? He has finally grown too
large for me, and I can't put in any fish in the 55g he's in because they
become lunch. He's between 5"-6", color ranges from very light brown to
almost black, likes long walks on the beach, and best of all, he's free.
I cross posted this to Rec.Ponds because I know some also keep tropical
fish. I only ask that you come and pick him up, as I have no experience
shipping fish. I'd also rather die a horrible death rather than give him to
one of the *shudder* Petsmart of Petcos around me. I believe he is growing
a nuchal (sp? I know I buchered it) lump.

Bob

--

Check out my pond webpage:
Http://trains99.tripod.com

Click on the My Pond Link under Places to Go