Old 03-10-2003, 02:03 AM
ling

Default I've found Noni!

Well, luckily it is not a case of the quick or the dead.

I remembered in the first Australian chat channel I co-started many years
ago, one dumb share broker
lost over $100K by not understanding the correct terminology of massive
nickel sulphide mineralisation
and I didn't corrected him because he never chatted to me even I was a
channel host then.
Anyway, this is my last post to this group. I am of the type "once bitten,
twice shy". I have over 1000 books and 24 arch lever volumes of personal
notes on Go. Yet I only post a few times to the Go forum because of the
unfriendly treatment I got there. Same here with my heaps of experience on
growing exotic fruit trees. Your loss not mine. I got enough regular
overseas correspndences on gardening.

Many thanks to "Veritas" for standing up for me. Good on you , mate.
Happy gardening to all.

Ling

"Jade Blackbourne" jewelbarathotmaildotcom wrote in message
Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) is known in Fiji as Kura. It is a true tropical
herb which has been widely used in the Pacific Islands for generations as

herbal tonic.
So there you have it folks!
Jade.