Old 03-10-2003, 11:03 AM
~A~

Default What plant is this?

Hi

I have a plant growing in the backyard which is about 1.5 metres tall and it
has plenty of small creamy color flowers which come out like a ball... I
have photos of it (my explaination is not very good) and I'm trying to
identify it as I am moving soon and I know it won't survive a transplant...

Previously smaller plants have sprouted from the main root and I have tried
to repot them with no luck - I have also had no luck with taking cuttings
and using root powder...

Is there anyone on here who could help me name this plant or know where I
might find out???

thanks
Audrey