Old 03-10-2003, 01:32 PM
dave weil

Default Fall! Yippee!

So, I just went outside to find ice on the windshield of my car. The
low was supposed to only be 38 and it's 38 now, but apparently we've
had some icy fog here. I've been in Nashville for almost 7 years now
and I've *never* seen ice this early. I just hope that the tropicals I
have outside didn't freeze (I've got a ficus and schieffileria and
rubber plant still outside). There's also some frost on the ground.
Unbelievable!

I guess I'll see later whether or not I've got any damage to tender
growth (I've got a lot of it at the moment).