Old 03-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Minteeleaf

Default Snow/Hard Frost

wrote:
Place: Pennsylvania's Northern Tier in the Appalachian
Mountains
Dates: October 2 and 3, 2003
What happened: Snow flurries yesterday, very hard freeze
last night. Temperature was 26 F this morning at 9:00 am.
What a year!!!!
Catastrophic amounts of rain all spring (veritable
monsoons), very wet and cool all summer, wet all fall (what
fall we've had)....if the weather continues in the same
pattern, we'll have six feet of snow all winter! Ugh.

Pat

Here in northern VA we had horrendous amounts of rain.
My tomato plants rotted in their pots, even with
correct drainage. :-(
I am hoping we don't get that same amount of snow.
We'd be buried alive. Nooooooooooo...

Minteeleaf