Old 03-10-2003, 04:32 PM

Default Snow/Hard Frost

Place: Pennsylvania's Northern Tier in the Appalachian
Mountains

Dates: October 2 and 3, 2003

What happened: Snow flurries yesterday, very hard freeze
last night. Temperature was 26 F this morning at 9:00 am.

What a year!!!!

Catastrophic amounts of rain all spring (veritable
monsoons), very wet and cool all summer, wet all fall (what
fall we've had)....if the weather continues in the same
pattern, we'll have six feet of snow all winter! Ugh.

Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/
Old 08-10-2003, 06:12 AM
Todd

Send some of that rain out West. Salt Lake City area more specifically. We
go weeks without significant rain. Yes, technically we do live in a desert,
but it is too much to ask for rain? LOL! Temps the past couple of weeks have
been in the 80's. Nice beautiful fall weather!

Todd