Old 03-10-2003, 09:03 PM
David Cameron

Default ID help, Camria?

Undoubtedly this is Vuylstekeara Cambria....probably clonal "Plush". A very
old and very reliable hybrid.

Dave

"Peter Ashby" wrote in message
k...
Hi folks,
I have an orchid which the label identifies simply as Cambria. However I
can find no culture information on it. It has pseudobulbs and long, not
very fleshy leaves. It had a spray of small Oncidium type flowers. It is
potted in a 5" pot in bark. Currently it has two mature pseudobulbs in
good turgor and two back bulbs which haven't fleshed out yet.

I suppose my question is, When those backbulbs mature can I treat it as
per Oncidium culture for division? I have two baby Oncidiums so the
practice will come in useful for them at a later date.

Any advice appreciated.

Peter