Old 04-10-2003, 12:37 AM
animaux

Default Plumeria again

I have a greenhouse 10'x20' but this year I am going to be growing some native
plants to sell to some local garden centers. For home use, it's a nice sized
greenhouse, but for growing numbers to actually make a profit, it's very small.

I can move it into the greenhouse, but it will take the space of two flats and
that's just not good!

I'll be growing:

Frog fruit
Ruellia
D.wrightii
Hesperaloe
Horse herb
and others.

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:36:06 GMT, opined:

That's how alot of them are sold, just as twigs without roots, or you
can pot it up and just bring the pot in for the winter and keep it in a sunny
spot. That's what I do and it's getting ready to bloom within a couple of
weeks/month.
cheers,
Jim

In article ,

wrote:
Can I actually remove the soil and store this plant in a closet or dry place
over winter indoors?