Old 04-10-2003, 05:47 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Waterfall, None performing!

If your water is going behind the rocks but not lost from the pond, can you
arrange an overhang for the water so it cascades from the top to the bottom
of the falls?

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"pixi" wrote in message
My pond is finished, almost. The waterfall is beautiful when it is doing
what it's supposed to do. But....

The water went down the falls a foot or two and then went behind it. The
landscaper, instead of rebuilding the falls, put a bunch of foam around

and
said that would take care of the problem. And it did.

For two days!! Now the foam is shrinking back from the rock and the water
is going behind again. Can anyone think of a cure other than concrete.

And
if I have to use concrete, how can I color it so that it doesn't look like
concrete.

I could cry!!

It is such a purty waterfall when the water is going where it should.

Pixi