Old 04-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Hung Le

Default [IBC] Searching for Tamarix Juniperina

snip
Couple years ago, when I first created miniature mountains landscape. Upon
the completion ! There was the image of those miniature mountainous

appeared on
the surface of the water inside the tray that hold the mountains...I like

it
but something is missing ! A tree that have characteristics of toughness

show the survival level in the surrounding condition and have to have some

kind
of feminine to calm down the hardness of those rocks to make the image a
little peaceful. I was searching for a balance of Ying/Yang in "Taichi".
I hope that i make sense to you! but I thought the trunk of Tamarisk has
rough bark (strength) and foliage is feathery (something feminine). I am

creating
something to satisfy the inner part of me- an image in my head. I am just

an
amateur who see a lot of things in my head. Sometimes those images are very
freaky (LOL).
What do you think ? It is going to be the focal point in my front yard.
Hung Le
Zone 7.VA

I would love to see some pictures of this in the gallery!

--
katie
Zone 6a

Hi Katie,
I was thinking about posting them in the Gallery some day. Let me searching
for the missing elements to complete the picture first.
Hung Le
zone 7a. VA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++