Old 04-10-2003, 01:02 PM
pixi

Default Waterfall, None performing!

Thank you Jim.

No, the falls is more like a cascade with the water cascading down down
about 8 shelves. It free falls about a foot from the filter to the topmost
rock slab, then cascades down the remaining shelves (which are 6 or 8 inches
thick) until the bottom shelf where it freefalls perhaps 18 inches into the
pondl. The water winds back and forth a bit . It is really pretty and I
will get pictures on line somehow when it is working right and is
landscaped.

Going out there shortly to finish covering the liner beside the falls so it
doesn't deteriorate over winter.

Thanks again.

Pixi
"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...
If your water is going behind the rocks but not lost from the pond, can

you
arrange an overhang for the water so it cascades from the top to the

bottom
of the falls?

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
"pixi" wrote in message
My pond is finished, almost. The waterfall is beautiful when it is

doing
what it's supposed to do. But....

The water went down the falls a foot or two and then went behind it.

The
landscaper, instead of rebuilding the falls, put a bunch of foam around

and
said that would take care of the problem. And it did.

For two days!! Now the foam is shrinking back from the rock and the

water
is going behind again. Can anyone think of a cure other than concrete.

And
if I have to use concrete, how can I color it so that it doesn't look

like
concrete.

I could cry!!

It is such a purty waterfall when the water is going where it should.

Pixi