Old 04-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Keith Moore

Default Add Potassium how?

wrote:

I use Flourish Seachem and Plant Gro (Iron Enriched) and just realized that
they don't have any Potassium. I get yellow pinholes in older and slow
growing leaves. Where can I buy Potassium for my tank? Local fresh plants
store or PetCO?

In my case I went to Lowes and bought a bag of potassium cloride, typically
used in water softeners. It comes in nugget form and one crushed nugget equals
about 2 tsp. The nuggets readily disolve without crushing.
Depending on tank size one $8 bag at about 40 pounds will last one a _very_
long time.

Keith